Thursday, March 26, 2015

One Dollar Star Wars!!

I came across a great company called The Minifigure Outlet Store.  They are having a special for a one dollar clone trooper! The exact price is 1.25 cents.  And shipping is the minimum at 2.32. (I know its the minimum because I ship minifigures on ebay.)  For contrast, a blind bag at the Lego store costs 3.99, and its one of 16 in that given series.  Here you can get one for 3.57 including shipping!!!

Now a word of caution.  As you can see from the picture these are "S World" minifigures and not officially the Lego Brand. That means they might be a lesser quality than official Lego models.  I have several of these, and have had many kids play with them, and they've never noticed or commented on the difference.  I know that I feel the difference in my pocket book when I buy a knock off brand compared 20 dollars for a set that has the Green Latern or 30 dollars for one with The Flash. (My two current "must have" Lego figures.)  I'm sure you'll feel okay with the quality difference paying just 3.57 for a wicked awesome clone soldier! Good luck Ninjas! Make sure to follow me on Facebook for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment