Monday, August 31, 2015

Free stuff on Force Friday

This week is "Force Friday." This is a big unveiling of lots of new Star Wars toys products.  Over at Bricks and Bloks, Kurt has the run down of the lego sets you'll see.  Toys R Us has an unidentified Star Wars Poster starting at midnight. (This is a good sign that it has something to do with the new movie.) There is no word on any qualifying purchases that you make, but it seems like a door prize if you care to shop at Midnight on Friday.  

The Lego Store is having their own deal. They are offering a free C 3PO polybag. This is a special Episode VII version where he has a red arm. (I'll assume the movie will explain that.)  There is no word on the qualifying purchase, but I imagine it will be for spending 50 or 75 dollars. That sounds like a big amount, but there are lots good sets coming out, and the cheapest so far is 30 dollars.  So if you were planning on getting some new Star Wars Legos, you will likely hit that number pretty quickly, and this is a good chance to get an extra Lego or poster as well!!  Good luck ninjas, and as always, like me on facebook for more updates!

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete