Monday, March 30, 2015

Amazon Spring Clearance Sale!!

Greetings Ninjas!  Amazon is having 20 to 50% off on many of their Lego items!! There are so many sales I highly recommend you visit their Lego page and check it out!! I particularly like the Star Wars micro fighters. I don't have several hundred dollars to buy the large version of a Tie Fighter or Millennium Falcon. But for about 11 dollars, or the sale price of 8 or 9 dollars, you can get micro versions of them. I got one of the mini AT-ATs  and they are super cute. And its hard to get a Han Solo mini figure without paying a ton of money for it, but you can get one and the Millennium Falcon for 8.79!!! Thats a great deal considering just the mini figure sells for as much as 6 dollars on Ebay. And don't forget that if you have Amazon prime its free shipping, and you have a chance to earn a dollar credit if you aren't in a hurry. If you get a small one like this it would make a great Easter basket surprise!




There are good deals all around. City construction sets have some great deals. My daughter particularly enjoys the arctic themed Legos. You wouldn't think so, but the orange on blue mini figures have a nice look.  And it comes with cool accessories like a parka and lots of arctic themed animals like sled dogs and polar bears. You can find one of the smallest sets on sale for 5 dollars!! The best deals are 50% off on the Galaxy Squad set! I bought this on sale at Toys R Us about a month ago and I love it! The green alien looks a great deal like the predator from the movie Predator.  The bug looking vehicle looks great, and it goes good with the free Bionicle spiders the Lego store was giving away. (I got one for every purchase I made, so I ended up with several even after giving several away. Its tough being the Lego Ninja sometimes!! lol.)  Two mini figures and about 17 dollars worth of pieces (at the price count of ten cents a piece) for 10 dollars, plus free shipping and a dollar credit is a great deal!! Finally, if your kids are anything like mine you probably worry about how much time they spend playing Mine Craft.  Well many of those are at least 20% off!  My daughter doesn't have the cave so I'm thinking about picking that one up.  I might be a super stealth savings ninja, but I don't know much about Mine Craft, but I know my daughter likes it, and it looks like the cave has some cool elements. It comes with two mini figures and a spider!


 Its always great shopping at Amazon. I love the free shipping, and I'm rarely in a hurry for yet one more Lego set so I love that they offer you free credits.  Easter is coming up so this is a great chance to surprise them with some really neat Legos in their baskets or get something just because.  I know one family that has three birthday coming up in almost consecutive months. With a little bit of advanced planning you can have your shopping done, at a great discount, without even leaving your home! As always, good luck ninjas! Make sure to follow me on facebook for future updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment