Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Free Fire Elf at Walmart!!

Greetings ninjas! You can't get much better than free.  This post is brought to you through an old school notification.  Walmart is offering a free Azari Fire Elf mini doll!! I don't have a link because it was sent by post card.  (I know right?! Apparently that's still a thing.) I guess I buy so many Legos I got put on a list.  If you're in the Vegas area it is happening on Saturday March 28th from 11-4 at the Tropical Parkway Walmart.  In the fine print it also says "show this postcard."  I'm not sure how vigorously they are enforcing that.  And I searched all over and couldn't find this announcement anywhere else, so if you're outside the Las Vegas area please contact your local Walmart to find out more.

Lego Elves are a new product line mainly for females. As you can see from the Lego store, they have a variety of interesting colors and sets that should appeal to many.  This is a great chance to grab a free Lego set this Saturday. If you're local Walmart is doing this, plan to show up at least 15 minutes early and be patient.  Everybody is just as excited as you, so there is a greater chance it can go all Black Friday on you. Though I've done many of these free giveaways at Toys R Us, and the Lego store and they never do.  But there is a nervous energy and fairly large crowds that suggest it has potential.  (Or maybe that's just my anxiety talking.)  Anyways,  good luck Ninjas!  Make sure to follow me on facebook for more updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment