Sunday, May 24, 2015

50%Off Lego Mixel

Greetings ninjas. I was in the store today and found series 3 Mixels 50% off!! They are normally 4.99 which is too much for me. But I found them for 2.50 at the local Lego Store. I'm not the biggest fan of these for 4.99, but I warmed up to them paying 2.50 lol!

You can see here the great variety they have. I enjoy the blue versions a great deal. The wizard is a goofy version of some other wizards I have, and this little guy is a strangely cute addition to the Elsa advent calendar I'm making. (You know, instead of having flying monkeys Elsa can have a flying...whatever that is.)  I couldn't find any of these available online for this price, so you should check your local Lego or toy store.  Good luck ninjas! If you enjoy my updates, make sure to like me on facebook to get more notifications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment