Tuesday, May 5, 2015

85 cent Minifigures!!

I'm working on my daughter's Christmas advent calender and need a lot of minifigures to pad my collection. (I know its early, but I enjoy this process haha.)  I found an amazing lot on Amazon that features ten minifigures for 4 dollars! This is an amazing deal as you can get minifigures for the small price of 39 cents each.  The shipping is 4.59, which will make your total come out to 8.59, or 85 cents per minifigure!!! This is still a great deal.




Of course, there is always a word of caution. These are so cheap because they are likely Chinese knockoffs. Some purists might be offended, and there is some legitimate worry your children might be able to tell they're playing with cheap crap. Neither concern really bothers me as long as you realize what you're getting ahead of time. These are fairly obvious knockoffs to most adults, but most kids can't tell the difference. My daughter and her friends play with S world Lego compatible figures and they have never commented on the difference.  This is a great chance to buy a stack of Lego (like) products that you can give to your kids just because, save them for your own advent calender, or use as goody bag items at birthday or school parties. They also add a great deal of flavor to your collection. You'll see there are some that look like a 3 Musketeer, Indiana Jones, and even a Santa figure, you'll get ten random ones chosen from the 20 pictured.  Good luck ninjas! Make sure to like me on facebook to see the most recent updates!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment