Sunday, May 3, 2015

Free Lego Star Wars Poster!

Greetings ninjas! Since May the 4th sounds a great deal like "May the force (be with you)" there are always some great Star Wars celebrations.  The Lego Store is offering a free Star Wars poster with any Star Wars purchase!! This means that you can get the free poster with something as small as a Yoda Key Chain for 3.99.  (Though if you aren't near a Lego store the shipping will add about 4 dollars.) I'm a big fan of the Micro fighters, these are mini versions of ships that normally cost a hundred dollars, but the micro version is about ten.  I'm thinking about getting the ARC fighter  but most of you will like the mini AT-AT . That little guy is so cute its tough to believe you are being invaded by the Empire!!



My daughter has attended at least two star so I'm probably buying a little key chain that I can use as a birthday present.  The poster will make a good addition to my Christmas stash. As you can see, this is a good chance for you to do some advanced shopping. These supplies often sell out quickly, so if you're interested I would hurry. Good luck ninjas!! Make sure to like my facebook page for further updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment